Digital Deliverance delivers seminars, workshops, and short courses worldwide to publishers and broadcasters. These range from half-day to multiple-day and are aimed at upper- to mid-level managers whose knowledge of New Media business models, usages, and technologies needs to be the state-of-the-art.
Among the short courses, seminars, and workshops that Professor Crosbie has taught:
- Social Media for Newspapers, for New York State newspaper editors who are members of the Associated Press, Syracuse University, April 27, 2010.
- Essentials of Newspaper New Media, Sol Plaatje Institute for Media Management, Rhodes University, Grahamstown, South Africa, May-June 2009
- Digital Media Management,Sol Plaatje Institute for Media Management, Rhodes University, Grahamstown, South Africa, May-June 2009
- Digital Business Formation, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, April 2009
- Storytelling Masters Workshop, Johnson & Johnson Corporation, San Francisco, California, March 2009
- Leadership 2008, Knight Digital Media Center, Los Angeles, California, July 2008
- New Media for Public Relations Executives, Associação Brasileira de Comunicação Empresarial (Brazilian Association of Business Communications), New York City, March 2007.
- E-Mail & Wireless Publishing, World Association of Newspapers, New York, NY, March 2005.
- Multi-Platform Delivery of News, NetMedia 2003, Vilanova I la Getrứ, Spain, July 2003.
- Multimedia Reporting and Internet Storytelling Workshop, Western Knight Center for Specialized Journalism, University of California at Berkley’s Graduate School of Journalism, March, 2003.
- Charging for Online Content, Multimedia Reporting & Convergence Workshop, University of California at Berkeley’s Graduate School of Journalism, March 2000.
- Masters Series Workshops: E-Mail Publishing, Short Messaging Systems, and Automatic Delivery to PDAs and E-Books, Zürich, November 2000.
- Digital Circulation, Beijing University School of Engineering, Beijing, March 2000.
- Online Classified: Online Circulation, Editor & Publisher Interactive Newspapers Conference, New Orleans, February 2000.
- Online Classified Tutorial: Technology Solutions, Editor & Publisher Magazine’s Online Classified Symposium, Austin, TX, October 1999.
- Online Classified Tutorial, Editor & Publisher Magazine’s Online Classified Symposium, St. Louis, October 1998.
- The Four Fundamental Traits of New Media, Why Newspapers Should Deliver by MHTML, and Push, Personalization, & Consumer Power, Poynter Institute for Media Studies, St. Petersburg, Fla, October 1997.
- Push and Beyond and Streaming Online Media, Online Content Summit, New York City, September 1997.
In addition, Professor Crosbie each academic semester teaches the post-graduate New Media Business course at Syracuse University’s S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications and has also the Executive Education program classes in Social Media.
If your company or organization needs seminars, workshops, or short courses about best practices in New Media, please feel free to contact us about availability and costs.