More than $25 billion in printing revenues have been lost to electronic competitors during the past three years, printing strategies consultant Keith Davidson told the Seybold-Romano Future of Print conference today. Moroever, 70% of the press industry’s disappeared during 1992-2000 due to that competition, he said.
Translate This Page
What We Do
Since 1996, the media consulting firm of Digital Deliverance has provided publishers and broadcasters with strategic reviews and advice about how to profitably adapt to the remarkable changes that New Media have brought to them and their consumers.
Over the years, the firm's clients have include The New York Times, News Corporation, The Irish Times of Dublin, Dagbladet of Oslo, The Mail & Guardian of Johannesburg, Advance Publications, Presspoint, The Boston Herald, Critical Mention, MediaNews Group, New Century Network, the Media Development Loan Fund, PR Newswire, the National Cancer Institutes, and scores of other media or firms adapt to New Media.
The managing partner of Digital Deliverance is Vin Crosbie, an Adjunct Professor of Multimedia Photography & Design and the Senior Consultant on Curricula and Social and New Media at Syracuse University's S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communication.
Digital Deliverance is incorporated as a limited liability company in the U.S. state of Connecticut.
Recent Speaking Engagements
Keynoted the fifth annual Personalize Media conference, held this year on June 21-22, 2011, Boulder, Colorado.
The speaker of the Singapore Press Holdings Foundation annual Media Lecture, Drama Centre, National Library, Singapore, July 14, 2010.
The co-chair and co-moderator of Syracuse University's S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communication's Monetizing Online Business Conference, New York City, June 24-25, 2010.
The speaker of the Twelfth Annual Pearl A. and Albert E. Mall Annual Lecture, Binghamton University School of Education, Binghamton, New York, May 26, 2010.
A speaker and co-moderator at the Media Development Loan Fund Biennial Media Forum, Bratislava, Slovakia, May 14-15, 2010.
A speaker at the East Asian Institute for Media Management and Transformation Center's International Conference on Business of Emerging Media, Tsinghua University, Beijing, April 21-22, 2010.
Recent Comment on This Blog
- Mo | Culture of Candor on New Media Business Course Syllabi
- admin on The Greatest Change in the History of Media
- Dana on The Greatest Change in the History of Media
- Media in the Future | Gwen Richmond :) on The Greatest Change in the History of Media
- VIN CROSBIE – ‘THE PRACTICAL FUTURIST’ | multiVedia on About Vin Crosbie
- Moving Quickly at the Newhouse School – Geoff Campbell on About Vin Crosbie
- Danny Meadows-Klue on My Thanks to Danny Meadows-Klue
- Stephen on When “Enormous” is Picayune: the NYTimes.com Paywall
- The NYTimes Great Paywall Debate continues… | Kachingle Blog on When “Enormous” is Picayune: the NYTimes.com Paywall
- Cynthia Typaldos on When “Enormous” is Picayune: the NYTimes.com Paywall
This Blog’s Archive
Recent Articles Here
- ‘Hallowed Be Us”: the twisted Newseum money trail
- Purchase a Brick for Malaysiakini
- The World’s Longest-Published Newspaper Successfully Transitions off Print
- Journalism Schools’ Myopia When ‘Testing’ Google Glasses
- Interviewed by Kommersant, Russian’s Leading Business Newspaper
- New Media Business Course Syllabi
- Augmented Reality for Printed Publications
- One in Every Nine People on Earth Uses Facebook